The maps and directions below take you to some of the regular BEG meeting places. The links at the foot of the page are links to other outdoor groups and outdoors related resources to help make expeditions and training weekends as successful as possible. To recommend a link or resource please use the contact form.
Child Protection Policies
- Borders Exploration Group Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Child and Young Person Protection on an Expedition – Action Sheet
- Safe_and_Sound -_Code_of_Conduct
- Safe_and_Sound_- Confidentiality_and_Data_Protection_Policy
- Safe_and_Sound_- Participant_Consent_Form
- Safe_and_Sound_- Volunteer_Induction_Checklist
Help BEG raise funds when you shop online
If you are shopping online you can use Easy Fundraising to add a little bit more money to BEG’s funds – there’s no cost to you, all you need to do is log in via their site before you start your online shopping.
About BEG Leaflet
You can download the new BEG leaflet here.
Like us on Facebook: @BordersExplorationGroup
Members of the Borders Exploration Group have set up a Facebook group in order to stay in contact with one another: click here to join in.
All of the images from the Borders Exploration Group site (and a few more) are hosted on Flickr: check them out here.
With permisson BEG members can use this BEG logo for emails, etc.
Maps and directions
- Directions for West Morriston
- Directions for the Argus Centre in Selkirk
- Directions for Riddell
- Directions for Cappercleuch
- Directions for Lindean Village Hall
Recent Committee Meeting Minutes
- Heads Together – a respite static caravan
for disabled users in the Scottish Borders
- Brathay Expedition Society
- Young Explorer’s Trust
- Royal Geographical Society
- Raleigh International
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Dorset Expeditionary Society
- Royal Scottish Geographical Society
- Savage Wilderness Safaris
- Craikhope Outdoor Centre