The maps and directions below take you to some of the regular BEG meeting places. The links at the foot of the page are links to other outdoor groups and outdoors related resources to help make expeditions and training weekends as successful as possible. To recommend a link or resource (or to gain access to the members only documentation) please use the contact form.
About BEG Leaflet
You can download the new BEG leaflet here.
Members of the Borders Exploration Group have set up a Facebook group in order to stay in contact with one another: click here to join in.
All of the images from the Borders Exploration Group site (and a few more) are hosted on Flickr: check them out here.
With permisson BEG members can use this BEG logo for emails, etc.
Maps and directions
- Directions for West Morriston
- Directions for the Argus Centre in Selkirk
- Directions for Riddell
- Directions for Cappercleuch
- Directions for Lindean Village Hall
- Brathay Expedition Society
- Young Explorer’s Trust
- Royal Geographical Society
- Raleigh International
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Dorset Expeditionary Society
- Royal Scottish Geographical Society
- Savage Wilderness Safaris
- Craikhope Outdoor Centre